Title: Java Developer
Exp level: 2-4 years
Location: Malakpet Hyderabad
Timings: 4PM to 1AM IST
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Java Developer Entry Level Job Duties:
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Java Developer Entry Level Skills and Qualifications: